Having a beautiful body is the desire of everyone. But to be slim and smarter is not an easy task. Have you ever wondered, you can eat low carb fast food and stay on a diet? Yes! It is possible. You can eat fast food and reduce your weight quickly. Trying to lose weight but can’t go back from mouth-watering fast foods. Now, the fast-food chain provides a low carb fast food diet. They have a healthier option for you which help to gain your goals of becoming slim.
When you make your mind for low carb food, fast food is the best options to cut the white bread, crackers, processed carbs. It is a very good place to start your diet. In carb diet, you just have 60 grams of carbs which you can break down in 3 meals like 20 grams in each meal. This carbs amount won’t help in ketosis, just improve metabolism, high blood pressure, diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases.
Low Carb Fast Food
Grilled nuggets comprise of low carb. Instead of fry the nuggets you can consume the grilled form. It comprises of two grams of carbs only but avoids to take any source with them.
Chipotle: Burrito Bowl
When you go to chipotle, eat the bowl of the burrito bowl. Avoid the tortilla to make it low-carb fast food.
In low carb of McDonald, the salad of grilled chicken bacon ranch is famous. This salad consists of 9 grams of carbs only.
Subway menu list has tuna salad which comprises of 11 grams of carbs. When you feel the craving, go to the subway and eat this low carb food.
The teenage group loves to go to the burger king and eat a double cheeseburger. Are you thinking about what you can eat there which are low carb?
Just eat cheese and patties of burger king which are less than 1 grams of carbs. If you eat as it is the maximum you are taking 27 grams of carb.
The bun is the main thing which has a bundle of the carb. Stay away your hand to pick the bun and take just turkey and cheese to fill your tummy. It has less than a gram of carbs.
Taco Bell-Famous for Steak
Here you can pick the tortilla which is high fat and low carb. In breakfast, the tortilla is not a good choice due to high fat. Take steak and egg breakfast to end up with low carb.
Southwest avocado chicken salad in the menu of Wendy’s is low carb in nature. You can say that no carb at all except the high calories.
When you go there and feel starvation, take the protein food. Take your meat in a lettuce wrap instead of the bun. Of course, by avoiding the bun you cut the carb and consume just 11 grams of carb.
Tips of Low Carb Foods
We can’t set aside this fact that healthy diets also comprise some carb. How much a carbohydrate a person requires depends on the activity level and health goals. Study of nutrition shows that less than 130 grams of carbs are required by our body on a daily basis. The person who consume less than 30 grams a day is on a very low carb diet. Fast food industry offers the many options of low carb alternatives. But here I’m going to tell you the different ways to make the food low carb.
- Avoid the bun or bread when you are looking for sandwiches and burgers
- Ask for salad and fruit
- Avoid the fries, bread and potato chips.
- Take grilled meat instead of fry. Always remove the skin before taking the chicken.
- Eat with a small interval and chew the food properly.
- Don’t read all the menu, it creates excitement to eat something yummy. Just go and ahead towards the salad bar. Drizzle some lemon juice to add flavor in the salad.
Nutritious Healthy Food
When you eating fast foods, must consider the nutritious value. From the American Heart Association, the content of fast foods is saturated fats, calories, sodium, and trans fats. Many healthful salads also have the dressing of high sodium and calories content. Here you’ll get an idea of how to make the fast food healthier.
- A healthful diet is very essential to remain fit. You pick unprocessed foods instead of processed foods.
- Read all the nutritious value of everything which you want to eat. When you start analyzing the nutritious content, you’ll automatically cut off the unnecessary ingredients.
- Limit your fast food consumption and prefer to choose the low carb fast food when you are at high end of craving.
- Avoid adding any dressing and sauces to make the salad delicious.
- Beware that people who experience low energy, stomach pain must avoid taking low carb fast food.
- Fill up yourself with vegetable. Take them in grilled form and avoid to take in fry form as it is very unhealthful for your body.
Healthful eating is very imperative for a healthy lifestyle. Eating healthy fast food is a very good option if you select the low carb fast food. Eat fast food in moderation and avoid to take in bulk form on daily bases. Adjust your meal plan and consumed a balanced and healthy diet. Well, are you ready now for low carb fast foods while following die-hard diet?